Latest from the Yottaa Blog: mCommerce in 2024: Mobile eCommerce Best Practices
Upgrade Your Yottaa Shopify Integration
Yottaa provides fast-growing Shopify brands, such as Allbirds, Bombas, Black Rifle Coffee, and Tommy John, the ability to gain deep analytics on site performance, 3rd party inventory, and performance errors through RAPID inSITE. Additionally, these brands, and many more, increase page speed and conversion rates by upgrading to RAPID CTRL, Yottaa’s comprehensive site optimization solution.
When you upgrade from RAPID inSITE, our free analytics product, to RAPID CTRL, you will be charged:
- An upfront payment of $300/month for up to 150,000 page views
- For every page view after that, you will be charged $0.002 per page view through your Shopify Marketplace account at the end of each 30 day period
- Use our pricing calculator to estimate what your total payment would be every 30 days
- Have more than 1.5 million page views per month? Click here to get a custom pricing quote.
“Fast site speed was a critical success factor for our recent eCommerce site design. Through RAPID CTRL we were able to speed up site performance by 21% and this led to a significant conversion uplift.”
How many 3rd parties are currently on your site?
Often times, brands are surprised to find out how many 3rd party tags are loaded on their sites or how they impact overall performance.
Which 3rd Parties Are on Your Site?
The average eCommerce site has 40-60 3rd parties. Do you know which ones are slowing down your site?
Why Are 3rd Parties Slowing Down Your Site?
40+ 3rd parties require 300 calls to 100 servers to load a single eCommerce page. Just one 3rd party fail can impact site performance.
1,900 Shopper Minutes Lost Per Day
eCommerce shoppers lose 1,900 minutes per day per brand due to slow loading 3rd parties. No brands wants this type of shopper experience.
Gain Unprecedented Visibility with RAPID inSITE
Today’s sophisticated eCommerce sites are very complex with high-resolution images, 3rd party technologies, and custom code. RAPID inSITE is a free tool that enables brands on the Shopify platform to gain full visibility into how their website is currently performing and how 3rd parties and other site elements are impacting page load time. RAPID inSITE provides robust site performance analytics and will not impact the operations of your site.
Upgrade and Speed Up Your Website with RAPID CTRL
After trying RAPID inSITE for free brands can upgrade to RAPID CTRL, a robust eCommerce acceleration solution to optimize and control all your browser-based site elements. Combining YOTTAA’s patented application sequencing and actionable analytics. RAPID CTRL enables online retail brands to speed up eCommerce sites in a matter of hours. The end result is reduced 3rd party performance violations, a super fast eCommerce site, and increased online conversions.
Key Features include:
- Application Sequencing of 3rd parties and other assets – Optimally schedule the execution of 3rd parties and other assets on your site to ensure the fastest time to shopper interaction
- Visibility & 3rd party knowledgebase – Gain visibility into your site’s performance through YOTTAA’s analytics and 3rd party knowledgebase to create optimizations based on machine learning and AI
- Context Intelligence – Deliver content to shoppers based on their device, browser, and location for personalized and more efficient page loads