Is your eCommerce site ready for the holiday traffic surge? CLICK HERE for 3 Steps for a Conversion Lifting Cyber 5
RAPID CTRL is a robust eCommerce acceleration solution to optimize and control all your browser-based site elements. Combining YOTTAA’s patented application sequencing, actionable analytics, and image optimization, RAPID CTRL enables online retail brands to speed up eCommerce sites in a matter of hours. The end result is reduced 3rd party performance violations, a super fast eCommerce site, and increased online conversions.
3rd parties are slowing down your site
The average eCommerce site has 40-60 3rd party technologies. While these 3rd parties greatly enhance online experience for your shoppers, they also have been proven to significantly slow down page load times.
3rd Parties Cause Violations
Need some evidence of how 3rd parties impact site performance? The average eCommerce site experiences 1.5 million 3rd party performance violations per day.
Don’t Waste Your Shoppers’ Time
53% of shoppers leave a slow loading site because “it is a waste of their personal time.” Brands need to ensure that all site elements are loading quickly.
Would You Like Your Site to Be 3 Seconds Faster?
On average, RAPID CTRL improves site performance by 3.27 seconds by optimizing the loading of 3rd parties, images and other site elements.
How does RAPID CTRL work?
RAPID CTRL is an easy-to-install eCommerce site acceleration technology that enables online brands to optimally view, manage, and sequence the loading of all elements on their sites. Once RAPID CTRL is injected onto a site, YOTTAA’s acceleration technology takes control over how and when all browser elements are loaded to improve site performance and create a consistent shopper experience. Key features include:
- Application Sequencing of 3rd parties and other assets – Optimally schedule the execution of 3rd parties and other assets on your site to ensure the fastest time to shopper interaction
- Visibility & 3rd party knowledgebase – Gain visibility into your site’s performance through YOTTAA’s analytics and 3rd party knowledgebase to create optimizations based on machine learning and AI
- Context Intelligence – Deliver content to shoppers based on their device, browser, and location for personalized and more efficient page loads
Application Sequencing: Gain 3rd Party Control
3rd party technologies cause over 70% of site performance issues. As a key driver to speeding up page load times and allowing your organization to scale, YOTTAA’s patented Application Sequencing is utilized on over 1,500 eCommerce sites to optimally sequence and control the loading of 3rd parties. Application Sequencing automatically inventories all 3rd parties on your site and applies detailed knowledge of each 3rd party for recommended optimization options. Application Sequencing enables you to: .
- Optimize the order that 3rd parties are executed on your site
- Control 3rd party performance and manage compliance for each browser, device, and personalized interaction
- Provide a customized approach to 3rd party control through seven types of sequencing
- Automatically optimize new 3rd parties added to your site to improve scalability and allow brands to have all the 3rd parties they need AND a fast performing site.
Visibility & 3rd Party Knowledgebase
The average eCommerce site has over 40 3rd party technologies and brands often have little or no visibility into 3rd party inventory or how they are impacting site performance. As the industry’s only database that collects real-time performance data on more than 1,000 3rd parties every time a page is viewed on over 1,500 eCommerce sites, YOTTAA’s 3rd Party Knowledgebase enables:
- Brands to review and evaluate existing and new 3rd parties to ensure they have the right mix of technologies both in terms of shopper functionality and performance impact
- Identification and resolution (through machine learning and deep 3rd party data) of all 3rd party performance issues whether they are specific to your site or impacting the entire eCommerce ecosystem
- Deep visibility into the performance of over 1,000 3rd parties including recommended optimizations to automatically provide the best approach for loading each 3rd party resulting in significantly fast sites that meet shopper expectations
Fast site speed was a critical success factor for our recent eCommerce site design. Through Yottaa’s RAPID CTRL we were able to speed up site performance by 21% and this led to a significant conversion uplift.
Hugh Hunter, Chief Technology Officer, Boll & Branch
Context Intelligence: Personalizing experiences
Great online shopping experiences require personalization. RAPID CTRL enables brands to provide additional personalized experiences for their shoppers. Context Intelligence detects and reacts to device type, screen size, browser information, and browser size prior to delivering the right content.
Other RAPID CTRL Features
YOTTAA’s Anomaly AI uses machine learning to help online brands detect delays from individual page elements, so they can make their pages load faster, more consistently, and avoid costly site outages.
Enables the optimization of all images on your site through transcoding, image compression and caching. This includes browser-based sites, single page applications, and other cutting-edge UX approaches.
Leverage YOTTAA functionality through our documented API to extract data from the YOTTAA portal to use in your own analytics/dashboard solution. Current integrations include Grafana, PerimeterX, Slack, and many more.
Fill out the information below to get a personalized site performance evaluation.