Yottaa Rockets Into 2016 With Strong 2015 Sales And New Product Innovations
Leading Web Acceleration Vendor Closes 2015 with Record Revenue Growth & New Customer and Partner Relationships, Introduces New Product Innovations
Waltham, MA—January 05, 2016—Yottaa, the leading cloud platform for optimizing web and mobile applications, today announced strong performance results for 2015. Over the course of the year, Yottaa set new company records for revenue growth, announced several new customers and platform partners, and is kicking off 2016 with new product innovations to bolster its real-time, adaptive delivery, acceleration, security, and analytics portfolio.
In 2015, Yottaa continued its trend of tremendous revenue generation as the company won several new enterprise customers across multiple vertical industries. Yottaa, the industry leader in optimizing and onboarding web and mobile applications in 5 days or less, reported the following quarterly and yearly financial results:
- The company’s 16th consecutive quarter of record revenue growth
- Over 154% year-over-year bookings increase
- 178% year-over-year growth in annual contract value
- 70% year-over-year headcount growth
Throughout 2015 Yottaa continued to grow its sales, engineering, and operations groups to accommodate and facilitate rapid growth and made several key product and customer announcements, including:
Yottaa signed a record number of new customers in 2015 and publicly announced several of them, including:
- eBags, the leading online retailer of backpacks, handbags, luggage, and accessories, selected Yottaa to optimize its web applications, especially for users on mobile devices. Since going live on Yottaa, eBags has experienced 20-30% improvement in performance on key pages.
- King Arthur Flour, America’s oldest flour company, improved end-user engagement and online conversion rates using Yottaa’s cloud platform while protecting its data and infrastructure from malicious traffic and DDoS threats. Since deploying Yottaa, King Arthur Flour has realized a 36% improvement in web page starts render times.
- Fathead, the leading brand of officially licensed graphics and more, implemented Yottaa to speed up its responsive web design site and realize increased revenue. After deploying Yottaa the décor giant experienced a 37% increase in time to display and a 16% increase in revenue per visitor.
- Moosejaw, the “Most Fun Outdoor Retailer on the Planet”, has experienced impressive results using Yottaa, including significantly improved page load times and conversion rates for its web applications. Of particular note, Moosejaw has been able to vastly improve performance optimization results for its mobile end-users, which has resulted in 15% higher mobile conversion rates.
- Tadashi Shoji, a fashion brand widely recognized for original designs, whose collection is carried in more than 4,000 major department and specialty stores worldwide, chose Yottaa to scale its global traffic, accelerate website development and delivery, and improve web performance and user engagement, resulting in a 22% improvement in page load time.
- Kill Cliff, the leading brand of premium sports beverages and protein bars, selected Yottaa to accelerate page load times in order to drive down bounce rates on its site. The company’s pages now start rendering 57% faster and are fully displayed 52% faster without any code changes.
- The Tie Bar, an innovative retail company in the men’s accessory industry, selected Yottaa to optimize web performance to help accelerate eCommerce gains, with a specific focus on mobile channels.
- Barstool Sports, the leading online sports site, selected Yottaa’s AdaptiveCDN™ global content delivery and acceleration capabilities to improve web performance in order to increase page views to its sites.
Ecosystem Platform and Technology Partners
In 2015 Yottaa added new ecosystem partnerships that continued to expand its intelligent, powerful platform with technologies that integrate and extend customers’ infrastructure, platform, and software delivery architectures with a real-time platform. Yottaa’s recent platform and technology partnerships include:
- Demandware, the category-defining leader of enterprise cloud commerce solutions, empowers the world’s leading retailers to continuously innovate in a complex, consumer-driven world. Through pre-built integration with the Yottaa platform, Demandware clients can use Yottaa to quickly and easily optimize web and mobile shopping experiences built on the Demandware Commerce Cloud to drive better end user engagement and higher conversion rates.
- Netsuite, the industry’s leading provider of cloud-based financials/ERP and omnichannel commerce software suites. Through this partnership, NetSuite can further help its customers achieve their business vision by providing them with Yottaa’s platform to dramatically accelerate and optimize their online presence.
Yottaa was honored with multiple industry accolades in 2015, continuing to prove the power of its ContextIntelligence™ platform as an industry-leading user experience optimization solution.
In April, Yottaa was named a Vendor to Watch by Enterprise Management Associates (EMA), a leading industry analyst research firm that provides deep insight across the full spectrum of IT and data management technologies. EMA’s “Vendors to Watch” are companies that deliver unique customer value by solving problems that had previously gone unaddressed or providing value in innovative ways. The designation rewards vendors that dare to go off the beaten path and have defined their own market niches.
In November, Yottaa topped the “Best Performance Optimization Innovation” category in the prestigious Golden Bridge Business Award for its web and mobile application optimization platform. The annual Golden Bridge Awards program encompasses the very best in organizational performance, innovations, products and services, product management, and customer satisfaction programs from every major industry in the world. More than 40 judges from a broad spectrum of industries and expertise participated in evaluating this year’s nominations and selecting the 2015 Golden Bridge Business Awards winners.
Yottaa announced a number of product innovations in 2015, improving the automated delivery, acceleration, and security capabilities of its cloud-native platform with deeper machine learning capabilities, while dramatically increasing actionable insights for its customers with integrated real-time analytics. Yottaa’s platform provides unprecedented levels of optimization abilities from infrastructure, to the cloud, to the end user’s browser without code or infrastructure change.
Today, the company is announcing a number of additional improvements to its real-time analytics capabilities including:
- Additional intelligence in its ContextAgent™ in-browser library to mitigate client-side ad and content blocking technologies, as well as aggressive and/or malicious traffic. ContextAgent can now detect and remediate threats and challenges to ensure an optimal user experience within 200 milliseconds, greatly improving a company’s ability to deliver consistently fast and secure experiences to its customers.
- Enhanced anomaly detection and remediation capabilities for its ImpactAnalytics™ real-time user experience analytics engine. With this latest release, Yottaa customers will be able to better identify, understand, and remediate traffic anomalies and cyber security threats in real time via sophisticated big data parsing, aggregation, and dimensional drill-down capabilities.
- Tighter integration between real-time insight and security actions through one-click integrations with the ContextSAFE™ layered edge, web application firewall (WAF), and in-browser security offering. With its latest release, Yottaa is closing the loop between the detection and alerting of cyber security anomalies, threats and security operations actions to throttle, block, or redirect traffic to keep data and infrastructure safe and secure.
“We set very ambitious goals for 2015 in order to take Yottaa to the next level. These goals included consistently signing large enterprise customers, investing in sales to drive revenue growth, and continuing to deliver technology innovation to the market,” said Vick Viren Vaishnavi, President and CEO of Yottaa. “Yottaa had a fantastic 2015 having signed several “household name” customers such as eBags and King Arthur Flour, launching strategic partnerships with eCommerce industry leaders Demandware and Netsuite, and announcing several new product innovations, such as Yottaa ImpactAnalytics and ContextSAFE. And the new product enhancements we are announcing today are just the start of a very exciting 2016 for the company.”
Yottaa is the leading cloud platform for optimizing web and mobile applications. Through Yottaa’s patented ContextIntelligence™ architecture, enterprises can manage, accelerate, and secure end-user experiences on all devices in real time with zero code change. Top Internet 500 businesses have adopted Yottaa’s platform to realize billions in incremental revenue through dramatic improvements across key performance and business metrics. To learn more about how Yottaa can maximize your users’ experience, please visit www.yottaa.com or follow @yottaa on Twitter.