Yottaa Continues Enterprise Momentum Following Strong Q3
Waltham, MA – October 13, 2015 – Yottaa, the leading cloud platform for optimizing web and mobile applications, today announced strong performance results for Q3. During the quarter, Yottaa continued its streak of record revenue growth, introduced new product innovations, announced several new customers, and hosted webinars with Internet Retailer and Demandware.
In Q3 2015, Yottaa continued its trend of tremendous revenue generation as the company won several new enterprise customers across multiple vertical industries. Yottaa, the industry leader in rapid time-to-value, optimizing and onboarding web and mobile applications in 5 days or less, reported the following Q3 financial results:
- The company’s 15th consecutive quarter of record revenue growth
- Over 150% year-over-year Q3 bookings increase
- 143% year-over-year growth in average annual contract value
Throughout the quarter Yottaa continued to grow its sales, engineering, and operations groups to accommodate and facilitate rapid growth, and made several key product and customer announcements, including:
In July, Yottaa announced several enhancements across its platform to enable customers to provide their end users with faster, more personalized and more secure web and mobile engagements. With this latest release, Yottaa offers numerous enhancements in the areas of delivery, acceleration, security, and analytics.
Also in September, Yottaa conducted a massive load test of its global acceleration and security platform. Together with industry-leading load testing providers, the company prepared for the upcoming holiday season by testing fast-ramping sustained user loads to simulate a large flash sale by a global mega-retailer. The tests highlighted Yottaa’s ability to:
- Insulate back-end infrastructure by improving scalability by 60% relative to CDN solutions
- Improve uptime and end user experience by intelligently serving cached content and synthetic assets
- Maintain content acceleration and security through periods of intensive scaling under concurrent user loads
Yottaa announced several new customers during Q3, including:
- eBags, the leading online retailer of backpacks, handbags, luggage, and accessories, that selected Yottaa to optimize its web applications, especially for users on mobile devices. Since going live on Yottaa, eBags has experienced 20-30% improvement in performance on key pages.
- The Tie Bar, an innovative retail company in the men?s accessory industry, that chose Yottaa to optimize web performance to help accelerate eCommerce gains, with a specific focus on mobile channels.
- Kill Cliff, a premium sports beverages and protein bars brand, that has standardized on the Yottaa platform to improve website performance and end user experience for its omni-device users. Since implementing Yottaa, Kill Cliff has experienced significant improvements in web application performance and end user engagement, including 52% improvement in web page load time.
Yottaa hosted two highly-attended webinars in Q3, continuing its industry thought leadership and education on the business impact of web acceleration and security.
In August, Yottaa hosted a webinar focused on ways to improve eCommerce conversion rates without a large-scale redesign, rebuild, or replatform. Speakers included Don Davis, Editor-in-Chief, Internet Retailer, Travis Smith, Experience Design Lead at The Tie Bar, and Ari Weil, Vice President of Marketing and Business Development at Yottaa.
In September, Yottaa hosted a webinar with Demandware entitled, ?Optimizing Website Performance in the Age of Mobile and Social.? The webinar provided best practices on how companies can ensure continuous, real-time acceleration for not just the homepage, but every page.
“Q3 was a standout quarter for Yottaa as we added several new enterprise customers across many different verticals,” said Vick Viren Vaishnavi, President and CEO of Yottaa. “Companies like eBags, The Tie Bar and Kill Cliff are gaining a huge competitive advantage by deploying the Yottaa platform to optimize and accelerate their web and mobile applications. By doing so, these customers have significantly improved key performance metrics such as conversion rates and web page load times.”