Yottaa’s Cache Experience: Redefine the Digital Shopping Journey with Instant Shopping Experiences
This week Yottaa launched a new innovative eCommerce site speed solution, Cache Experience. Utilizing advanced prefetching and caching capabilities, Cache Experience enables brands to deliver fast and engaging digital experiences that keep shoppers on your site and turn them from browsers into buyers.
After experiencing record-level online traffic during the pandemic, retail brands now find themselves facing numerous challenges across their eCommerce operations. With lower traffic levels, digital marketing teams are tasked with driving more shoppers to the site, which is very expensive. At the same time, these brands are seeing conversion rates drop and their eCommerce teams are tasked with finding ways to convert browsers to buyers once they are onsite.
Cache Experience: Accelerating the Digital Shopping Journey
Yottaa’s Cache Experience dramatically improves the performance of eCommerce sites by preloading pages before they are requested by a shopper. Cache Experience also helps your brand deliver on the personalized shopping experience that consumers expect. Advanced Service Worker technology prefetches predicted resources based on previous shopping sessions. The result? Lightning-fast page loads of personalized content get shoppers instantly engaged and more likely to browse and buy.
Combined with Yottaa’s proven third party technology and image optimization capabilities, Cache Experience helps brands to significantly accelerate the entire shopping journey, from discovery all the way through checkout.
“Our data and external studies have consistently shown that web page performance is a critical factor in online retail success, especially on mobile phones which is where we see almost three-quarters of our customers’ traffic,” said Darin Archer, Chief Product Officer of Yottaa. “With the launch of Cache Experience, Yottaa reaffirms its commitment to advancing the frontier of eCommerce technology by enabling brands to accelerate the entire digital shopper journey. As a result, shoppers get more engaging online experiences and brands experience higher conversions.”
Key Features of Cache Experience
- Smart Prefetch – Utilizes site information to prefetch the top visited pages to speed up performance.
- Journey Caching – Keeps all user-navigated pages up to date in cache and updates them as the visitor interacts with the site.
- Cache Management – control when cache refreshes should occur through convenient APIs and portals.
- Cart Readiness – Keeps cart pages updated so they are always fresh and can be instantly presented. Cart pages are one of the most important pages but often also the slowest.
Key Benefits of Cache Experience
- Faster Digital Experiences: By prefetching pages, customers enjoy near-instantaneous page loads, reducing wait times and enhancing overall shopping satisfaction.
- Improved Conversion Rates: Faster page loads have a direct correlation with conversion rates. Research indicates that even a one-second faster site results in a 7% conversion lift.
- Increased Revenue per Session (RPS): Site speed is a key driver of RPS. With Cache Experience, eCommerce sites can expect an uptick in RPS, as a fast, seamless experience encourages more browsing, higher engagement, and increased purchases.
- Optimized Return on Ad Spend (ROAS): Marketing campaigns driving traffic to your site will see enhanced effectiveness through Cache Experience. Faster page loads lead to improved customer journeys, reducing bounce rates and maximizing the impact of ad spend.
- Better SEO rankings: Both Google and your shoppers love fast site speed. Through its prefetching and caching capabilities, Cache Experience will help give an SEO boost to your organic traffic rankings and attract more qualified shoppers.
- Improved Google Lighthouse and Core Web Vital Scores: Through Cache Experience, Yottaa customers have seen improved Lighthouse score improvements and 10% to 25% improvement in Core Web Vitals scores, such as Largest Contentful Paint and First Contentful Paint.
- Scalability and Reliability: Built on Yottaa’s robust infrastructure, Cache Experience is designed to scale with your business needs, ensuring consistent performance even during peak traffic periods.
In today’s fast-paced digital landscape, eCommerce success hinges on optimal site performance. By seamlessly retrieving and storing resources, Yottaa’s Cache Experience not only slashes page load times but also enhances SEO rankings, reduces server strain, increase conversions, and elevates overall shopper satisfaction.
Click here to learn more about Yottaa’s Cache Experience.