2021 eCommerce Leaders Survey: eCommerce Investment & Innovation Trends
The 4th annual eCommerce Leaders Survey Report on eCommerce innovation examines key eCommerce investment areas and growth trends based on interviews with over 115 eCommerce executives from some of the industry’s biggest brands.
Read the full report to understand:
- Top investment areas for 2021
- Where brands are still falling behind
- What retailers are doing to set themselves up for success in the year ahead
- Brands experienced a 54% increase in eCommerce Revenue.
- 91% of retailers made a change in strategy, with 40% completely reevaluating their digital strategy for the long term.
- Respondents on average are investing 53% more in eCommerce initiatives for 2021 than they did last year.
- Ensuring sites are fully secure to protect shoppers or evolving a CSP (content security protocol) is the top investment area for brands in 2021.
- 45% of respondents think the pandemic has made the competitive gap between retailers and Amazon even bigger — most likely linked to why 42% of brands are focused on solving shipping and inventory challenges in 2021.