Yottaa Introduces Cache Experience—A Revolutionary New Ecommerce Experience Innovation
New Prefetching Capabilities Enable Digital Brands to Unleash Instant Shopping Experiences for Faster Shopper Engagement and Higher Conversions
WALTHAM, MA—January 16, 2024— Yottaa, Inc., the leading cloud platform for accelerating and securing digital commerce experiences, today announced the general availability of its newest innovation, “Cache Experience”. This groundbreaking capability enables online brands to redefine the online shopping journey by unleashing “instant” shopping experiences through Yottaa’s advanced page prefetch technology.
After experiencing record-level online traffic during the pandemic, retail brands now find themselves with multiple challenges across their eCommerce operations. With lower traffic levels, digital marketing teams are tasked with driving more shoppers to the site, which is very expensive. At the same time, these brands are seeing conversion rates drop and their eCommerce teams are tasked with finding ways to convert browsers to buyers once they are onsite.
Cache Experience: Accelerating the Digital Shopping Journey
Yottaa’s Cache Experience is designed to dramatically improve the performance of eCommerce sites by preloading pages before they are requested by a shopper. Utilizing advanced Service Worker technology, Cache Experience adds another layer of personalization by anticipating what a shopper might be interested in based on past shopping sessions and prefetching predicted resources in the background to deliver an instant loading experience during the shopping journey. The result? Lightning-fast page loads that get shoppers instantly engaged and more likely to stay on the site and buy.
Combined with Yottaa’s proven third party technology and image optimization capabilities, Cache Experience helps brands to significantly accelerate the entire shopping journey, from initial discovery all the way through checkout. This results in better digital experiences, lower bounces, and higher conversions.
Key Benefits of Cache Experience
- Faster Digital Experiences: By prefetching pages, customers enjoy near-instantaneous page loads, reducing wait times and enhancing overall shopping satisfaction.
- Improved Conversion Rates: Faster page loads have a direct correlation with conversion rates. Research indicates that even a one-second faster site results in a 7% conversion lift.
- Increased Revenue per Session (RPS): Site speed is a key driver of RPS. With Cache Experience, eCommerce sites can expect an uptick in RPS, as a fast, seamless experience encourages more browsing, higher engagement, and increased purchases.
- Optimized Return on Ad Spend (ROAS): Marketing campaigns driving traffic to your site will see enhanced effectiveness through Cache Experience. Faster page loads lead to improved customer journeys, reducing bounce rates and maximizing the impact of ad spend.
- Better SEO rankings: Both Google and your shoppers love fast site speed. Through its prefetching and caching capabilities, Cache Experience will help give an SEO boost to your organic traffic rankings and attract more qualified shoppers.
- Improved Google Lighthouse and Core Web Vital Scores: Through Cache Experience, Yottaa customers have seen improved Lighthouse score improvements and 10% to 25% improvement in Core Web Vitals scores, such as Largest Contentful Paint and First Contentful Paint.
- Scalability and Reliability: Built on Yottaa’s robust infrastructure, Cache Experience is designed to scale with your business needs, ensuring consistent performance even during peak traffic periods.
Key Features of Cache Experience
- Smart Prefetch – Utilizes site information to prefetch the top visited pages to speed up performance.
- Journey Caching – Keeps all user-navigated pages up to date in cache and updates them as the visitor interacts with the site.
- Cache Management – The ability to trigger when cache refreshes should occur via convenient APIs and portals.
- Cart Readiness – Keeps cart pages updated so they are always fresh and can be instantly presented. Cart pages are one of the most important pages but often also the slowest.
“Our data and external studies have consistently shown that web page performance is a critical factor in online retail success, especially on mobile phones which is where we see almost three-quarters of our customers’ traffic,” said Darin Archer, Chief Product Officer of Yottaa. “With the launch of Cache Experience, Yottaa reaffirms its commitment to advancing the frontier of eCommerce technology by enabling brands to accelerate the entire digital shopper journey. As a result, shoppers get more engaging online experiences and brands experience higher conversions.”
For more information about Cache Experience, please click here.
Leading brands such as Bombas, Carter’s, Lands’ End, Perry Ellis International, PUMA and Samsonite rely on Yottaa to optimize, protect, and monitor their eCommerce sites. By optimizing the loading of third-party eCommerce technologies, high-resolution images, and other site elements, Yottaa enables online brands to deliver superior digital experiences, improve site performance up to 60%, and increase online conversion up to 20%. To learn more about how Yottaa can optimize every page load on your eCommerce site and increase conversions, please visit www.yottaa.com or follow @yottaa on Twitter.