Are you looking for a large market opportunity with a compelling business value for winning prospects? Do you thrive on finding, developing and motivating new sales talent? Do you have great ideas for improving upon yesterday’s best practices? Then, Yottaa needs your help building a world-class sales team. We are seeking a high-energy manager to lead our growing team of over a dozen Inside Sales Reps (ISRs) and Business Development Reps (BDRs).
Voted the most innovative cloud software company in Massachusetts, Yottaa offers website owners a comprehensive, easy to deploy SaaS solution for optimizing visitor traffic from any browser, device, network or location. Yottaa customers realize significant business benefits through improved end user engagement with their wired and mobile websites.
This is a new role reporting to the SVP Sales in our downtown Boston headquarters.
- Recruit, hire, train, and fire ISRs and BDRs
- Manage and motivate team from initial prospect qualification to closing deal
- Develop and coach individual team members to meet or exceed key metrics
- Work hands on with sales team to help close large deals
- Collaborate with Marketing and Finance to increase sales productivity
- Rapidly reiterate on process designs and messaging to constantly improve results
- Forecast, track and measure lead generation activities
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years’ experience managing BDRs and ISRs
- Additional 5+ years prior experience in a sales role
- Experience selling business-to-business, technology products or services
- Proven track record of exceeding sales and new business prospecting goals
- Experience with best practices for measuring team effectiveness
- Proficient in Salesforce.com, sales/marketing automation tools, Excel and PowerPoint
- Enjoy a fast-paced, dynamic, performance-driven environment
Yottaa is led by an experienced team of entrepreneurs and top-tier venture capital firms. We are headquartered in the heart of downtown Boston within just a few of blocks of most major public transportation services.
Yottaa is an equal opportunity employer. We offer competitive salaries, commissions, benefits, equity and career advancement. More importantly, we offer you the opportunity to conquer a fast growing, multi-billion dollar market! Sound like fun? We'd love to hear from you.