Do you love building great products and want to bring your skills to the next level? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a fast-growing technology firm with a compelling value proposition for winning customers? Yottaa is looking for a hard-working self-starter to design and develop Yottaa’s award-winning product offering. You will work closely with one of the most talented teams in the high-tech industry, growing your skills and the company’s product vision to new levels of success.
Voted the most innovative cloud software company in Massachusetts, Yottaa offers website owners a comprehensive, easy to deploy SaaS solution for optimizing visitor traffic from any browser, device, network or location. Yottaa customers realize significant business benefits through improved end user engagement with their wired and mobile websites.
You will work with the team to design and develop new and innovative features or enhance existing ones in support of Yottaa’s web site optimization SaaS service. You will work as an individual contributor, with the opportunity to lead project team as required. The position will also require cross team collaboration with the front-end portal team as well as mentoring & knowledge sharing with other members of the team.
- Expertise in Java - 6+ years developing in java
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals
- Experience with NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra).
- Understanding of messaging architectures / enterprise integration patterns. (e.g. Kafka, Rabbit MQ)
- Up-to-date knowledge of Big Data technologies like Pig, Hive, Zookeeper, and YARN.
- Experience with highly concurrent multi-threaded systems.
- Knowledge and experience with TCP/IP, HTTP and DNS
- Experience in complex development projects – as individual contributor and/or lead
- Familiarity with C/C++
- Strong interpersonal, time management, & project management skills
- Excellent language skills, for written and spoken communications
- Experience with Agile methodologies like Scrum and project tracking in JIRA.
- Experience working with SaaS products
- Experience with Amazon or similar cloud systems
- Experience developing webpage optimization techniques
Yottaa is an equal opportunity employer. We offer competitive salaries, benefits, equity, and career advancement. More importantly, we offer you the opportunity to conquer a fast growing, multi-billion dollar market! Sound like fun? Apply now by clicking the button below.